40+ short videos on The Who, What and How of Online Physiotherapy.
Click image below for digital access!
- Access to leading UK Physiotherapists at your fingertips, wherever you are.
- 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
- Research supports effectiveness of Online Physiotherapy
- Recovery time is the same, if not quicker than face-to-face Physio in the majority of cases
- Not sitting on a waiting list for weeks, or months
- Appointment guaranteed within 24hrs
- Saves you money with no travel, less time off, and bargain appointments.
- Convenience – Get an appointment when you need or want it
- Intuitive app for online exercise programme inc videos
- Less time away from work, family, or fun!
- Geographical boundary removed – work, home, or beach – no problem!
- Your leading UK Physios at lower costs
- Stats say you’re more likely to do the rehab than face-to-face = faster results!
- Easy access to our recommended products to quicken your rehab
- Safer. No infection, No traffic accidents, and No dodgy techniques
- Personal and tailored treatment
- Empowers you, teaches you and guides you as a patient to know your injury, tools to fix now, and in the future if it returns through lifestyle activities.
- Accountability of exercise prescription software, with your own integrated Physio diary.
- Digital outcome measures to evaluate your progress
- Technology advancements (Cyber Security, AI and AR)
- Brings Physio to those who are unable to travel to clinics i.e post-surgery, house/chair-bound, childcare issues – including rural and isolated people groups.
- No traffic jams!!
- Book an appointment in less than 60 seconds!
- Insurance providers recognise Online Physiotherapy.
- Save the environment by eliminating travel and consumables
- No transport required
- No childcare necessarily required
- Wider choice of Physiotherapist, inc language/timezone/speciality/sex
- Easy referral to our network of other medical experts.
- Reduced anxiety for those who find visiting a medical facility daunting
- Access to our expert blog, with Physio top tips, info about conditions and fact-busting!
- Easy rescheduling, or cancellation process.
- Messaging app with your Physio
If you have an injury, pain or simply need some advice, then this is the place to come. We believe that 95% of issues people come to us with, are fully treatable via this digital format. We are specialists in musculoskeletal injuries. This means any injury pertaining to muscle, tendon, ligament, joint or neural structure.
Common examples of musculoskeletal injuries we treat are; neck pain, low back pain, shoulder pain, knee injuries, sciatica, pre-operative and post-operative shoulder/hips/spines/knees/ankles and other radiating nerve-like pains, sprained ankles, and a whole bunch more… if you are not sure, simply send a message to our team who will be happy to respond with a clear answer.
We also have on our team, Physiotherapists who have extensive experience in respiratory and neurology conditions, with a specialist interest in spinal cord injury. Again, if you are unsure, just contact our team for further clarification.
Yes! Research shows that online physio is equally as effective as face to face clinics. See our video here for further information.
The experience and breadth of knowledge of our Physiotherapists enable them to form a diagnosis from the information you provide- in response to the specific questions they ask of you. From this, we dig further to corroborate or rule out our diagnosis through further clinical questioning. Once diagnosed, a specific plan is made for you to relieve your symptoms. The same process used within face to face clinics.
These are just a few of the many articles stating the comparable effects, with many others citing Online Physiotherapy is even MORE EFFECTIVE than usual Physiotherapy care in a clinic.
The 4 main components to your Online Consultation include:
1. We take a full history including medical; followed by a discussion of your problem, your symptoms, how it feels, how it affects your life, and any previous treatment tried.
2. A Posture Assessment is completed, followed by a Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA). This involves a range of movements testing your flexibility and strength, assessing via video where and why your movement is painful or restricted.
3. Diagnosis – explanation and expected time frame.
4. Action Plan – We’ll provide you with evidence-rich medical advice as well as a bespoke online exercise program that works to loosen, strengthen and stabilise the identified problem area.
You can rest assured that we will journey with you through your recovery, and are on hand via your personal client chat where you can send messages to your treating Physiotherapist; providing specialist advice where needed.
This is on a case-by-case basis, but typically yes. Most people require further refinement to ensure a full recovery.
Follow-up appointments refine and progress your bespoke action plan as you improve. Just like any sports person wanting to become their best, we tailor your training programme to keep you moving towards your goal – full recovery!
That being said, it has been known to need only one consultation with a specialist plan!
At The Online Physiotherapist we firmly believe in not over-treating and so will tell you straight one way or the another.
This is simply the science of fitting your workstation to you… and not the other way around.
This includes your chair, desk height, keyboard, mouse, PC monitor, accessories and the environment around you, such as light, temperature, humidity – yet not being limited to.
In our standard ergonomic assessment we discuss what is good about your ergonomics, but more importantly, what is bad. A poor set-up will ultimately be impacting you (perhaps, why your pain told you to see us!), or will impact you soon if we don’t change things fast! We inform you as to specific changes you can make to your workstation set-up and environment, to help you break free, into pain-free work days!
We also offer Super and Ultra Packages to suit your specific needs. Click here for further information.
99% of issues our clients come to us with are treatable by us. If we cannot provide a clear diagnosis, we will let you know straight away and where possible refer you to a relevant service.
Referral services include: Private GP Services, Physiotherapy, Sports Massage Therapists, Dry Needling Specialists, Podiatry, Dietetics, Personal Trainers and more.
We love hearing ways we can improve, or indeed good news stories – it makes our day!
If you have a complaint, please do reach out first, so that we may have the opportunity to resolve your concerns. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on 07817039596 for Tims direct line.
Finally, we are eager to remind all our clients that we run a WHOPPING REFER-A-FRIEND DEAL! Click on the link for more information on how it works.
We accept debit and credit card payments online. Our system uses one of the world-leaders of payment platforms, STRIPE. This provides a safe and secure method to pay for products with a simple interface. Stripe has secure interaction with it’s servers keeping your data and details fort-knox safe.
Stripe also supports Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay, enabling frictionless card payments and eliminates the need to manually type the card details in. This is enacted through your phones Touch ID.
Please check with your provider if you would like to use your cover to fund treatment.
Once you have gained clarity from your provider over this treatment, please contact our team to provide evidence of your policy / authorisation number. These details can be found on your authorisation letter, which also details any policy excess you are due to pay at the first session.
Quite simply, yes! See our booking page for our discounted packs.
We believe in making decisions around gaining a full recovery as manageable as possible for our clients. Therefore there are a number of options available depending on your injury and expected timeframe of recovery.
It is very normal for people with injuries to need ongoing advice and refinement of their plans, these packages reduce time and effort of paying each time, and also demonstrates a focused commitment to your health!
Yes, of course! Simply give us a call to find a suitable time for you, or email us with a few alternatives after looking at our available physio slots. Alternatively, click ‘cancel’ on the email we send and then when you know your availability, give us a call to find a suitable time for you.
Please do note our cancellation timeframe policy.
Please also note, that repeated rescheduling may result in a courageous conversation, and if continued, a termination of care.
To ensure that everybody has an equal opportunity to access our service, we do have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
If the cancellation occurs within 24hrs of consultation, 50% of the cost is refunded, and if less than 6 hours before, then no refund is given.
That being said, if you have extenuating circumstances, please do get in touch and these will be dealt with by our team on a case by case basis.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for this information in full.
Where WiFi is unavailable, we will conduct consultations over the phone. Telephone consultations have been proven to be highly effective.
This is also appropriate if you, or somebody you are scheduling the appointment for, have limited WiFi signal or no WiFi at all. Simply provide a contact number on booking and make it clear you desire a telephone consultation. Your Physiotherapist will then call you at your appointment time, and undertake the assessment as usual.
Following this, we can post you your Physio Exercise Plan – first class post, of course!
We remain on the calls for as long as possible, yet at 50% of the allotted time gone, we reserve the right to terminate the call with no refund being given. This is to ensure we do not encroach on other client’s scheduled appointments and full services are given. We trust you understand.